The TALK HOME CAT Card - The New Cash & Transfer Card From TALK HOME
Do you transfer money abroad?
Do you shop online?
- Load money onto your card and shop online risk free.
- You can use the TALK HOME CAT Card at any location that displays the VISA logo worldwide.
Need to manage your cash?
- Get funds paid directly to your TALK HOME CAT Card
- Pay your bills and budget your spending
- Manage your account online 24*7
- Top up your account online, from your mobile or at over 31000 PayPoint stores around the UK
How does it work?
The TALK HOME CAT Card is a VISA prepaid card that can be used to purchase goods and services in your favourite shops or online. Unlike a bank debit card, there is no bank account associated with the card.
To add money to your card balance you can:
- Take your TALK HOME CAT Card to any PayPoint retailer and hand it together with your money to the retailer. The retailer will swipe the card through their PayPoint terminal and load your TALK HOME CAT Card with the funds. You can load a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £249.00 on one transaction. The cash will be on your card within 15 minutes. Alternatively, print out your PayPoint top-up slip from within your online account and take it to any PayPoint retailer with your cash. The funds will be in your account within 24 to 36 hours.
- Use a Bank Transfer or Standing Order. Online, in branch, or on the phone - transfer the money to your account just as you would usually do a bank transfer.
You can transfer money from another account or have your wages, benefits or a loan paid onto the card by supplying the account details that are associated with your TALK HOME CAT Card.
- Receive money from another TALK HOME CAT Card using our 'Send Money' feature. If you transfer money to family or friends in another country, you can make huge savings. Simply apply for an additional TALK HOME CAT Card specifying your friend or family member overseas as the card holder and use the 'Send Money' feature to transfer funds between cards.
How much does it cost?
- You can view the TALK HOME CAT Card terms and conditions including fees here
How do I apply?
- You can apply for the TALK HOME CAT Card here